branding design featured

Tacey Sunshine - Logo Design & Branding - Adventures in Design

8:05 AMUnknown



 A friend of mine recently just opened up a fantastic Etsy shop! She's making the cutest handmade floral crows, bows and headbands! Naturally I was eager to jump on board and help give her brand an awesome image. After a little bit of back and forth with inspiration I came up with this design for her logo. Of course no designing adventure is complete without a mood board. And you know I love my mood boards! ;-) Be sure to check out her lovely shop for all your floral crown, headband and bow needs!


And if you are looking to have your business or blog branded, let's chat! I'm taking on more clients for the remainder of the year! You can check out my website for more of my work and info.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. so cute! i love them. the logo you made perfectly depicts them:)
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how bright and sunny the logo is! And I am a HUGE fan of lettering type fonts. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't she a doll?! I could kiss her to pieces!

      Delete
  5. Love this!!! I'm dying to learn graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are tons of tools out there to get started Alicia! You can learn just about everything online that you could at a University honestly.

      Delete
  6. I wish I was good at graphics!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form