family flea market thrifting

EVENTFUL WEEKEND: fleamarket treasures

8:07 AMUnknown


I had a VERY rare Saturday off and of course what we did was go to the flea market. =) I picked up a great folding table and chair set for my front porch for $15!! How great is that floral print?! I snagged this great ring and a few great items for the shop. I came across this lady selling nothing but vintage and retro home decor for dirt cheap. She had a ton of old Christmas decorations that I can't wait to go back and get. I wish I had taken more pictures but we were pretty pressed for time so... =(

There's a man there who sells different kinds of rocks, minerals and gemstones and my son is completely obsessed with getting a different rock from there every time we go. I love all this little interests. He's so my kid.

We ended the afternoon with eating at the little taqueria there. They sell some crazy good tacos, tortas and my mom always gets the manudo. yum.

Well that was out little happy piece of the weekend. Do anything fun?

Kat

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thrifting is something I've wanted to try, but I'm never sure where to start. I go and get overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's easy to understand because there's usually so much junk and you don't know where to begin. After a while though you really get the hang of it. I can't tell you how many unique items I've found. Mckinney has a great flea market, and so does Canton.

    Maybe I need to do a thrifting tips post soon haha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the patience for flea markets, but I sure do like seeing what other people find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm honestly not a patient person, but I do really love the "hunt" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time at the flea market!! I love everything you got, especially that adorable ring!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marie! You can always find the best unique jewelery at flea markets!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form