design featured my design work

Student Graphic Design Work

11:32 AMUnknown

If you follow along here you may remember me mentioning going back to this past semester in pursuit of my masters degree. I just submitted my last assignment for my last class of the semester! Squueeee! I thought it'd be fun to share some of my student work from this past semester.  I wish I could say that most of these assignment's WEREN'T turned in 2 minutes before the deadline or super late but ya know....  It's been a busy semester + work + life












 I still have a ways to go for my master's and I felt like this semester would never be over. Design is something that I love so much that I feel like I could just stay in school for it forever. Haha. That's a good thing right? Thanks for looking! If you like my style and are looking for a graphic designer, let talk!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You do really good work. I may have to follow up and talk to you when my brand grows more. You are really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooo cool! I especially like the ones that are photographs with the layers and colors :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think those are my favorites too, especially the galaxy looking one! The assignment was to transform photos with textures.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form