branding shop talk small business

Branding, Social Media & Startup Tips For Small Businesses Round Up

9:16 AMUnknown


Over the past couple of years I've learned a lot on the business front. I've failed, I've succeeded, I've gotten burnout, as well as really pumped about the directions things have gone. And of course I've blogged about it haha! For those who are new to the blog, I figured I would round them up into one post of small business branding heaven. This is advice from my experiences as a freelance designer and small business owner.







Breaking Up With Clients & Dealing With Criticism


I hope these are helpful to you for your blog or business. If there's a special area or topic in branding, design or small business you have questions about or are struggling with feel free to ask and I can help! Thanks for reading and happy Friday!

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form