affiliate fashion featured

ModCloth Final Clearance Event - 70% off!!! I'm In Heaven!

8:10 AMUnknown


*This post contains affiliates links. I will receive compensation from any orders / purchases made.

ModCloth's huge final clearance event is one of few things in the retail world that I watch for. I'm quite conservative when it comes to splurging on clothing. (How do you think I got started with thrifting and vintage?!) So when the opportunity comes to snag their beautiful pieces at 70% off, I'm game. It's their biggest sale of the season!




So if you love them as much as I do, here's your chance to score some beautiful pieces without breaking the bank. It's no secret how much I LOVE ModCloth. Everything about their brand and products speaks to me. They showcase real women in their ads and they even have a super unique and cool style gallery where customers can share their outfits. Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to post my own!

Here are a few of the items that I'm eyeing! Pretty sure I've already ordered a few of these before even posting this! And from experience, I can tell you that the best items go FAST!!  >< Happy shopping! I hope you enjoy this deal as much as I do!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form