design inspiration loves

design love: BRAD WOODARD

9:46 PMUnknown





I fell in love with this fellow BRAD WOODARD's web site design via pinterest... his whole portfolio makes me smile. All of those gorgeous colors and his illustration style are brilliant. Mad props sir, mad props. =) Check out his site for more of his incredible work.  I'm really considering taking his online Digital Illustration: Communicate with Color, Pattern and Texture course at some point in the future. Hope you love his work as much as I do.


pics courtesy of www.bravethewoods.com and http://dribbble.com/bradwwoodard

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome Post! I am excited that I stumbled upon your blog, (from TX Women Bloggers fb) I am a new follower! But I am looking forward to seeing more!

    love and blessings,
    lacy

    http://lacymeeker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lacy! I'll definitely be following yours as well! I'm excited to meet more ladies from Texas. I feel awfully alone in my blogging world sometimes haha.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweets

Contact Form